Triodos Organic Growth Fund
Last updated 11 May 2020, by Impactyield.
Triodos Organic Growth Fund, established in January 2014, offers investors the opportunity to participate in the growth and momentum of the sustainable lifestyle and organic consumer sector in Europe. The fund takes significant minority or majority positions in mature, privately owned sustainable consumer businesses in Europe and delivers positive social and environmental impact by contributing to the long-term development of these values-driven companies and a transition to a sustainable economy. With this fund, Triodos Investment Management is pioneering a new model for impact investing: mission-aligned private equity, with a long-term focus, not driven by exits.
Triodos Organic Growth Fund is a sub-fund of Triodos SICAV II. A SICAV is an investment company with variable capital. This particular type of SICAV is a non-UCITS scheme registered in Luxembourg.
Long-term net target 8% p.a. Annual net return in 2016: 6.8%.
Key performance indicators
Asset manager: Triodos Investment Management
Product track record: Fund has 8 years of track record
Target IRR: 8%
Committed Capital: 35,000,000 EUR (Euro)
Target return category: Risk-adjusted market-rate of return
Fund domicile: Luxembourg
Product status: Open - no committed capital
Inception year: 2014
Vintage year: 2014
Target close date: n.a.
Product term: semi open-end
Assets under management: n.a.
Investment size: Min: 2,000,000; Max: 6,000,000; Avg: 0
Currency of investments: EUR (Euro)
Currency for fund / product figures: EUR (Euro)
Fund investments to date: 6
Fund investments to date exited or repaid: 1
Management fee: 2%
Carried interest: n.a.
Hurdle rate: n.a.
GIIN Investors' Council Investment: No
Limited Partners / Investors: n.a.
Limited Partner / Investor Type: Family Office, Pension Funds, Other Institutional Investors
Phone number: 0031 30 693 6500
If you wish to have your details removed from this database please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fund’s impact objectives:
- preserve soil fertility an dbiodiversity and promote animal welfare
- increase food and resource efficiency
- promote fair and transparent businesess practices
- grow the share of sustainable consumption
- catalse growth of the sector for sutainable consumption and production
- demonstrate and promote viability of long-term mission-aligned private equity
• Support the further development of the organic food and sustainable
consumption sector in Europe
• Enhance social, environmental and economic impacts of companies focused on
people, planet and profit and leverage these throughout their value chains
• Advance the European impact investment infrastructure by focusing on longterm
ownership in private markets