Last updated 12 May 2020, by Impactyield.
Developed countries (203) / More developed regions (202) / Western Europe (42) / France (3)
Alter Equity3P is an Impact Fund providing capital to French non-listed SMEs, with a rigorous impact approach in Private Equity, with 5 investment criteria :
1) A positive Business Sector impact : Environment (clean technologies, building and energy, optimization/savings of resources, organic products, etc.) and / or Social (education, fair trade, culture, well being, etc.);
2) A commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility through the implementation of the Impact business plan;
3) Revenue in the range of € 1 to 50 million, strong growth potential;
4) Experienced, committed and talented Management team;
5) Exit options leading to an attractive financial return.
Alter Equity3P is a French FPCI.
Alter Equity3P provides Growth Capital to French SMEs and makes individual investments from €1M to €5M.
of track record
the year funded
Equal rights to ownership basic services technology and economic resources
Encourage companies to adopt sustainable practices and sustainability reporting
Universal access to sexual and reproductive care, family planning and education
Free primary and secondary education
Full employment and decent work with equal pay
Key performance indicators
Asset manager: Alter Equity
Product track record: Fund has 10 years of track record
Target IRR: n.a.
Committed Capital: n.a.
Target return category: Risk-adjusted market-rate of return
Fund domicile: France
Product status: Closed - still investing
Style/Stage: Growth Stage
Inception year: 2013
Vintage year: 2014
Target region: Developed countries, France, More developed regions, Western Europe
Target close date: n.a.
Product term: 10 year term + 2x1 year ext.
Assets under management: n.a.
Investment size: Min: 0; Max: 0; Avg: 0
Co-investment policy: LPs have priority, With LPs and non-LPs
Currency of investments: EUR (Euro)
Currency for fund / product figures: EUR (Euro)
Fund investments to date: 7
Fund investments to date exited or repaid: 0
Management fee: n.a.
Carried interest: n.a.
Hurdle rate: n.a.
GIIN Investors' Council Investment: No
Limited Partners / Investors: n.a.
Limited Partner / Investor Type: n.a.
Phone number: 01 42 86 96 41
If you wish to have your details removed from this database please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Impact is the core of our investment approach. We have elaborated rigorous impact valuation, analysis and monitoring methods in order to maximize the value created, from the study of an investment proposal until the disvestment.
1) Study of the impact of the business sector : the fund manager evaluates the activity impact of the company into which an investment is considered ("companies"). In case of any doubt, the fund manager consults the Expert Committee, composed of highly-regarded and strongly committed sustainable development experts.
2) The fund manager diagnoses the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) practices of companies.
3) The fund manager shares its CSR KPIs with companies and ask them to purpose an Impact business plan translating a progress towards improved CSR practices.