Self-Sustaining Urban Development Fund
Last updated 12 July 2020, by Impactyield.
LandInvest manages a Fund that invests in Self-Sustaining Urban Developments, which is in fact providing low income housing lease (to non mortgageable families) and employment in the same location.
The impact of this investment can be measured in ways:
1. We provide a housing solution that government programs cannot, current demand in Brazil is 2 million units/year, current offer is 400k. This model was created to be copied by other social entrepreneurs.
2. We provide job offer in-house or within the urban plan, saving an average of 4 hours/day, 2000 hours/year per couple in mobility
3. Average wage provided by NGO offer is 50% higher than that of minimum wage, what provides the family with a potencial upgrade farm house lease contract to house purchase within two year span.
4. We provide better solution for child upbringing with the increased family time and NGO run child services
5. Mobility free life environment provides
6. The government is not involved: there is no need for subsidy nor public investment. The offer is based on private impact investment only
Incorporation year: 2015
Headquarters location: United States of America
Currency for fund / product figures: USD (US Dollar)
Total firm assets under management: 5000000 USD
Membership and other professional affiliations:
Years top investment professionals have worked together: