Last updated 10 July 2020, by Impactyield.
Founded in 2009 by Chris Kemper, Palmetto is a clean technology company committed to ‘leading the world towards a clean energy future.’ Palmetto generates revenue through the sale, financing, installation and service support of clean technology products such as solar power, energy consumption and energy data management and through the ownership and management of single-family residential real estate portfolios.
• $3 billion in clean energy project financing completed
• 5,000+ residential solar installations completed
• Manage six sustainable property funds
• Project history in more than 22 countries
• Vertically Integrated: finance, development, construction & maintenance
Incorporation year: 2009
Headquarters location: United States of America
Currency for fund / product figures: USD (US Dollar)
Total firm assets under management: 30 USD
Membership and other professional affiliations:
Years top investment professionals have worked together: 1